Sunday, April 17, 2011

Last Lunch-

How is it possible that it seemed this week would never come and now that it is here I wonder how it could have gone by so fast. Isn't that just life tho. Hurry it up-- no I change my mind slow down. Will this ever be over. Can't believe its over. Learning to love each day regardless is a lifelong process. Wish I could say that I was better at it then last year. But I find myself wishing it away. My kiddos are 6 & 3. They were 4 and 1 when I started. WOW! Thats when I realize how fast time flies by. Our lunch was fun- and it was nice to have the faculty in the wetlab with us. Mr. Salomon might even actually like us after all. I don't know what they were talking about but he was laughing with the 7 or so around him. I was browning tortillas and helping my kids but it was a nice way to end the clinic days- good memories. NOT to forget- Our Professor Alexander was teacher of the year at WSU- so we were celebrating that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment